When power goes off…
- If some lights work, check the affected breaker panels or fuse boxes. Also, check the breaker switches or fuses below your meter.
- If all the lights are off, check with neighbors to see if they have power.
- Call 402-372-2463 or 877-572-2463 to report the outage. If you get a busy signal, please keep trying, as this means others are reporting their outages.
- When an outage is reported to CCPPD and the trouble is found to be on the customer’s side, service charges will apply.
- Check Facebook or listen to local radio stations for outage updates.
- Need to have name service is in or meter number to define location if you have multiple accounts.