Save time and money, and never worry about late-payment charges by signing up for Automatic Bill Payment.
- What is Automatic Bill Payment (ABP)? – ABP is a convenient payment option that allows you to make automatic deductions from your bank account or charge to your credit card to pay the amount due on your monthly energy bill. All accounts with a good pay history may qualify for ABP.
- Why should I enroll in ABP? – ABP saves you time and money. It eliminates the need – and the expense – of writing monthly checks and paying postage. Plus, you never have to worry about a missed or late payment. There are no sign-up fees and no transaction charges.
- How does ABP work? – When you enroll in ABP, you’ll receive your bill in the mail as of now, but with a message reminding you “BANK DRAFT – DO NOT PAY” or “CREDIT CARD – DO NOT PAY”. The amount will be withdrawn from your account on the 25th of each month or the first business day after the 25th in case of a bank holiday or weekend.
- What if I have a question about my bill? – You have at least ten days after the billing date before payment is automatically deducted from your bank account. That gives you time to review your statement. Should you have questions or concerns about your bill, call us immediately and we’ll work with you to resolve them promptly.
- How do I sign up for ABP? – Click on link to download the Automatic Bank Payment form or pick up a form in the office. Fill out the form, mail or drop it off at the office along with an attached deposit slip and/or blank voided check.
If you have any other question about Automatic Bank Payment call the office at 402-372-2463 or 877-572-2463 for assistance.